Cancellations and No-Shows:
- Sedans and SUV’s must be canceled. At least one hour prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
- Vans and limousines must be canceled at least six hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
- No-Shows and cancellations not made within the above-written guidelines will be charged a fee in the amount of no less than the original quoted rate.
- For trips not originating at the airport: If we have not heard from you within one hour of the scheduled pick-up time, we will automatically assume you no longer need the vehicle and will be charged the amount of the original quoted rate.
Airport and Point-to-Point Transfers:
- There is a ten-minute grace period granted for waiting time for trips not originating at the airport. Once the grace period has elapsed, waiting time is charged at $5.00 per five-minute increment.
- Additional stops en route will be charged an additional $12.00.
- Additional stops off route will be charged an additional $17.00 +, varying on the additional mileage traveled.
- All fares are approximate until the transfer has taken place.
Logan Airport Pick-Up Instructions:
- Terminal A: Arrivals Level – Across the street to your left
- Terminal B: Arrivals Level – Follow the pedestrian crosswalk into the parking garage
- Terminal C: Departures Level – Across the street from the island
- Terminal E: Arrivals Level – Across the street to your left
- All wedding packages include a late model limousine, bottle of champagne and red carpet treatment for up to three hours.
- If additional time is needed please let us know in advance. Any additional time will be charged at an hourly rate.
- All wedding reservations are subject to a non-refundable $150.00 deposit.
- Billing begins when personnel and/or vehicle(s) leaves the terminal for its scheduled pickup and ends upon return to the Terminal. Accordingly, there is a thirty minute minimum terminal charge each way.
- All out of pocket expenses, such as tolls and parking fees will be added to your bill.
- Rates quoted are subject to change without notice. All vehicles are subject to availability.
- Ride On Time Limousine, Inc. reserves the right to use a preferred vendor if its vehicles are not available.
- Ride On Time Limousine, Inc. is not liable for circumstances beyond its control including weather, road conditions and breakdowns.
- Ride On Time Limousine, Inc. assumes no responsibility for either lost or damaged articles left in or nearby the vehicle(s) belonging to the client/passenger.
- Ride On Time Limousine, Inc. reserves the right to add up to an additional $200 fee for any damage to a vehicle(s) as a result of spillage, soiling and/or for any passenger getting sick in the vehicle. Cancellation Policy Sometimes plans change. We need to know as soon as you do. If we are not notified before the times indicated below, you will be charged at the following rates:
- Motor-coach Buses Less than 72 hours notice Vehicle hourly minimum
- Vans/Minibuses Less than 48 hours notice Vehicle hourly minimum o Limousines Less than 24 hours notice Vehicle hourly minimum
- Dedicated sedans Less than 2 hours notice Vehicle hourly minimum o Sedans Less than 2 hours notice Vehicle hourly minimum
- Coordinators Less than 2 hours notice Vehicle hourly minimum 2 Additional Charges
- These charges only apply to customers not quoted an all-inclusive rate.
- If and/or when the schedule exceeds the original time quoted in an all-inclusive package, however, the hourly fee will apply for all hours in excess of the original quote.
- Parking and/or tolls
- Airport-Gate Meets $45
- Mass-port Fees: $3.25/8.50
- Extra stops: $5 per stop en route
- A fuel charge applies to base fare on all services
- Hourly rate applies for trips that go over schedule o Wait time: no charge first 15 minutes. For each additional minute there will be a $1.25 charge
- There is a holiday surcharge of $25 for the following: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- Reservations from 12 am- 5 am : $35. Surcharge Airport Wait Time Arrivals Please meet your car at the scheduled pick up time and location. For domestic airport pickup: there is a 30-minute grace period allowed following the reported domestic flight arrival time. For international flights there is a 45-minute grace period following the reported international flight arrival time. Train schedules cannot be monitored therefore billing begins at the scheduled pick-up time. Departures-For departure pick-ups there is a 15 minute grace period. A waiting charge begins 15 minutes after the scheduled pick-up time. Please refer to Additional Charge Chart below No-Show Fee A no-show fee equal to the trip cost. Plus applicable waiting time will be charged when the passenger fails to show at the designated location. In order to avoid this charge, passengers should not leave designated locations without notifying Ride On Time Limousine at (857) 991-9929