Ride On Time Limousine serves all New England regional airports public or private in MA. This includes Logan International Airport (BOS). We meet all domestic travelers in the baggage claim area or their assigned airline arrival terminal, commonly at the bottom of the escalator. International flights are met at the exit of the customs area.
Chauffeurs or an on-site Greeter will be holding a small sign with the client’s name or company prominently displayed. Baggage assistance is always complimentary. Multi-flight group arrival coordination is also available subject to time constraints and associated charges.
Airport and Point to Point Transfers:
- There is a ten minute grace period granted for waiting time for trips not originating at the airport. Once the grace period has elapsed, waiting time is charged at $5.00 per five minute increment.
- Additional stops en route will be charged an additional $12.00.
- Additional stops off route will be charged an additional $17.00 +, varying on the additional mileage traveled.
- All fares are approximate until transfer has taken place.
Logan Airport Pick Up Instructions:
- Terminal A: Arrivals Level – Across street to your left
- Terminal B: Arrivals Level – Follow pedestrian crosswalk into parking garage
- Terminal C: Departures Level – Across street to the island
- Terminal E: Arrivals Level – Across street to your left